Does EU Enlargement Increase Agro-Food Export Duration?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziano Distefano & Francesco Laio & Luca Ridolfi & Stefano Schiavo, 2017. "Shock transmission in the International Food Trade Network. A Data-driven Analysis," SEEDS Working Papers 0617, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Štefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2015. "Agri-Food Export Competitiveness in European Union Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 476-492, May.
- Pascal Ghazalian, 2013. "MERCOSUR enlargement: predicting the effects on trade in primary agricultural commodities," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 277-297, August.
- Bojnec, Štefan & Fertő, Imre, 2014. "Forestry industry trade by degree of wood processing in the enlarged European Union countries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 31-39.
- Fertö, Imre, 2014. "The Structural Transformation in Central and Eastern European Agriculture," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ferto, Imre & Jambor, Attila, 2013. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and the EU Accession: The Case of Hungarian Agri-Food Sector," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158847, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2015. "Global Agri-Food Export Competitiveness," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211360, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Balogh, Jeremias & Ferto, Imre, 2015. "Drivers of Export Competitiveness in Wine Sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211197, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gregory Yom Din, 2013. "Performance and profit sensitivity to risk: a practical evaluation of the agro-industrial projects developed by Israeli companies for the CIS and Eastern European countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Imre Ferto & Attila Jambor, 2015. "Drivers of vertical intra-industry trade: the case of the Hungarian agri-food sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 113-123, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:35:y:2012:i:5:p:609-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.