Has the Byrd Amendment Affected US Imports?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandenbussche, Hylke & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2006.
"The Global Chilling Effects of Antidumping Proliferation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2006. "The Global Chilling Effects of Antidumping Proliferation," LICOS Discussion Papers 16706, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vandenbussche, H. & Zanardi, M., 2006. "The Global Chilling Effects of Antidumping Proliferation," Discussion Paper 2006-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & ZANARDI, Maurizio, 2006. "The global chilling effects of antidumping proliferation," CORE Discussion Papers 2006038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE & Maurizio, ZANARDI, 2006. "The Global Chilling Effects of Antidumping Proliferation," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006009, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Yang-Ming Chang & Philip G. Gayle, 2006. "The Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act: An Economic Analysis," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 530-545, October.
- Prusa, Thomas J., 1992. "Why are so many antidumping petitions withdrawn?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-20, August.
- Collie, David R. & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2006. "Tariffs and the Byrd amendment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 750-758, September.
- Finger, J M & Hall, H Keith & Nelson, Douglas R, 1982. "The Political Economy of Administered Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 452-466, June.
- Reynolds, Kara M., 2006.
"Subsidizing rent-seeking: Antidumping protection and the Byrd Amendment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 490-502, December.
- Kara M. Olson, 2004. "Subsidizing Rent-Seeking: Antidumping Protection and the Byrd Amendment," International Trade 0407005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1984. "Trade warfare: Tariffs and cartels," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 227-242, May.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- Benjamin H. Liebman & Kara M. Reynolds, 2006.
"The returns from rent-seeking: campaign contributions, firm subsidies and the Byrd Amendment,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1345-1369, November.
- Benjamin Liebman & Kara M. Olson, 2004. "The Returns from Rent-Seeking: Campaign Contributions, Firm Subsidies, and the Byrd Amendment," International Trade 0408003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Antidumping law as a collusive device," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 95-122, February.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1988. "Anti-dumping and countervailing duties under oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 55-68, January.
- Reitzes, James D, 1993. "Antidumping Policy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(4), pages 745-763, November.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, James E., 1993. "Domino dumping II: Anti-dumping," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 133-150, August.
- Marvel, Howard P & Ray, Edward John, 1995. "Countervailing Duties," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1576-1593, November.
- Anderson, James E, 1992. "Domino Dumping, I: Competitive Exporters," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 65-83, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seung-Hyun Lee & Yoon-Suk Baik, 2010. "Corporate Lobbying in Antidumping Cases: Looking into the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 467-478, October.
- Benjamin Liebman & Kasaundra Tomlin, 2015. "World Trade Organization sanctions, implementation, and retaliation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 715-745, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:32:y:2009:i:4:p:629-642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.