Fairness and the Political Economy of Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward E. Zajac, 1996. "Political Economy of Fairness," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262740192, January.
- Kenneth F. Scheve & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2001. "Globalization and the Perceptions of American Workers," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 109.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010.
"Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 843-864, November.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2009. "Estimates of Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in Syria," MPRA Paper 17613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5368, The World Bank.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Douglas R., 2014.
"Political support for trade policy in the European Union,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 243-253.
- Francois, Joseph, 2014. "Political support for trade policy in the European Union," Papers 889, World Trade Institute.
- Simon Kemp, 2008. "Lay attitudes to trade with low-wage countries," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 335-343, April.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2013.
"International Climate Finance and Its Influence on Fairness and Policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 419-436, April.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2011. "International Climate Finance and its Influence on Fairness and Policy," Working Papers 2011-04, BC3.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2013. "International Climate Finance and Its Influence on Fairness and Policy," Munich Reprints in Economics 19342, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Xiaobo Lü & Kenneth F. Scheve & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2010. "Envy, Altruism, and the International Distribution of Trade Protection," NBER Working Papers 15700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Nelson, Doug, 2013.
"On the political economy of high skilled migration and international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 206-224.
- Spiros Bougheas & Doug Nelson, "undated". "On the Political Economy of High Skilled Migration and International Trade," Discussion Papers 12/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Spiros Bougheas & Douglas R. Nelson, 2012. "On the Political Economy of High Skilled Migration and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 3880, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Greenaway & Douglas Nelson, 2010. "The Politics of (Anti-)Globalization: What do we Learn from Simple Models?," Chapters,in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jacob, Robert & Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef, 2011. "Economic experts or laypeople? How teachers and journalists judge trade and immigration policies," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 662-671.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:29:y:2006:i:8:p:989-1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.