The Mexican Peso Crisis: How Much Did We Know? When Did We Know It?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0378-5920|
- M Cruz, 2003. "A Minskyian Crisis: An Application to the 1994-95 Mexican Experience," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0325, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Gangadharan, Lata, 2006.
"Environmental compliance by firms in the manufacturing sector in Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 477-486, October.
- Lata Gangadharan, 2003. "Environmental Compliance by Firms in the Manufacturing Sector in Mexico," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 881, The University of Melbourne.
- Aswicahyono, Haryo & Bird, Kelly & Hill, Hal, 2009. "Making Economic Policy in Weak, Democratic, Post-crisis States: An Indonesian Case Study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 354-370, February.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick PLANE & Ridha NOUIRA & SEKKAT, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation to Foster Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 201010, CERDI.
- Patrick Plane & Ridha Nouira & K. Sekkat, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation to Foster Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers halshs-00553163, HAL.
- A. Wondemu Kifle & Potts David, 2016. "Working Paper 240 - The Impact of the Real Exchange Rate Changes on Export Performance in Tanzania and Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 2348, African Development Bank.
- Abdessalem GOUIDER & Ridha NOUIRA, 2014. "The Impact of Misalignment on FDI in the Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 784-800.
- Nouira, Ridha & Plane, Patrick & Sekkat, Khalid, 2011. "Exchange rate undervaluation and manufactured exports: A deliberate strategy?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 584-601.
- Ridha Nouira & Patrick Plane & Khalid Sekkat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 510, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2010.
- SEKKAT & Patrick PLANE & Ridha NOUIRA, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 201125, CERDI.
- Ridha Nouira & Patrick Plane & K. Sekkat, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers halshs-00617573, HAL.
- Patrick Plane & Ridha Nouira & K Sekkat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation And Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Post-Print halshs-00673445, HAL.
- Patrick Plane & Ridha Nouira & K Sekkat, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Post-Print halshs-00666945, HAL.
- Cutler, David M. & Knaul, Felicia & Lozano, Rafael & Mendez, Oscar & Zurita, Beatriz, 2002. "Financial crisis, health outcomes and ageing: Mexico in the 1980s and 1990s," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 279-303, May.
- David M. Cutler & Felicia Knaul & Rafael Lozano & Oscar Mendez & Beatriz Zurita, 2000. "Financial Crisis, Health Outcomes and Aging: Mexico in the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sekkat, Khalid, 2016. "Exchange rate misalignment and export diversification in developing countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-14.
- Mendez, Oscar & Cutler, David & Knaul, Felicia & Lozano, Rafael & Zurita, Beatriz, 2002. "Financial Crisis, Health Outcomes, and Aging: Mexico in the 1980s and 1990s," Scholarly Articles 2707939, Harvard University Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:21:y:1998:i:1:p:1-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed