Clamour For Glamour? City Competition For Hosting The Swedish Tryouts To The Eurovision Song Contest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Malecki, 2004. "Jockeying for Position: What It Means and Why It Matters to Regional Development Policy When Places Compete," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1101-1120.
- Greg Richards & Julie Wilson, 2004. "The Impact of Cultural Events on City Image: Rotterdam, Cultural Capital of Europe 2001," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(10), pages 1931-1951, September.
- Allen J. Scott, 1997. "The Cultural Economy of Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 323-339, June.
- Thomas Niedomysl, 2004. "Evaluating the effects of place-marketing campaigns on interregional migration in Sweden," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(11), pages 1991-2009, November.
- Thomas Niedomysl, 2008. "Residential preferences for interregional migration in Sweden: demographic, socioeconomic, and geographical determinants," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(5), pages 1109-1131, May.
- Bernadette Quinn, 2005. "Arts Festivals and the City," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(5-6), pages 927-943, May.
- Gordon Waitt, 1999. "Playing Games with Sydney: Marketing Sydney for the 2000 Olympics," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(7), pages 1055-1077, June.
- Eugene J. McCann, 2004. "'Best Places': Interurban Competition, Quality of Life and Popular Media Discourse," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(10), pages 1909-1929, September.
- Thomas Niedomysl, 2008. "Residential Preferences for Interregional Migration in Sweden: Demographic, Socioeconomic, and Geographical Determinants," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(5), pages 1109-1131, May.
- Dawn D. Thilmany & Travis J. Lybbert, 2000. "Migration effects of Olympic siting: A pooled time series cross-sectional analysis of host regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(3), pages 405-420.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:101:y:2010:i:2:p:111-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.