Supporter Influence on Club Governance in a Sports League; a “Utility Maximization” Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Madden & Mario Pezzino, 2013. "Sports League Quality, Broadcaster TV Rights Bids and Wholesale Regulation of Sports Channels," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1304, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- García, Borja & Welford, Jo, 2015. "Supporters and football governance, from customers to stakeholders: A literature review and agenda for research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 517-528.
- repec:bla:scotjp:v:64:y:2017:i:1:p:88-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Madden, 2012. "Welfare Economics of "Financial Fair Play" in a Sports League With Benefactor Owners," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1221, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Paul Madden, 2014. "Does Break-Even Regulation of Soccer Clubs Make Sense?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1405, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Angelo D’Andrea & Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "Financial Fair Play in European Football: Economics and Political Economy a Review Essay," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1615, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Yvon Rocaboy, 2017.
"Competition Among National Football Leagues. Does It Exist? Should We Regulate?,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 64(1), pages 88-114, February.
- Yvon Rocaboy, 2015. "Competition among national football leagues. Does it exist ? Should we regulate ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201509, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Yvon Rocaboy, 2017. "Competition Among National Football Leagues. Does It Exist? Should We Regulate?," Post-Print halshs-01238754, HAL.
- Peter Sloane, 2014. "Club objectives," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 1, pages 13-22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:59:y:2012:i:4:p:339-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.