Asset Specificity and Vertical Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeon-Koo Che & Jozsef Sakovics, 2004.
"Contractual Remedies to the Holdup Problem: A Dynamic Perspective,"
ESE Discussion Papers
100, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Che,Y.-K. & Sakovics,J., 2004. "Contractual remedies to the holdup problem : a dynamic perspective," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thiele, Veikko, 2007. "The Demand for Tailored Goods and the Theory of the Firm," MPRA Paper 2471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Bental & Bruno Deffains & Dominique Demougin, 2012. "Credibility and Monitoring: Outsourcing as a Commitment Device," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 31-52, March.
- James M. Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka, 2010.
"Organizational Design, Technology and the Boundaries of the Firm,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(307), pages 544-564, July.
- Maija Halonen, 2002. "Organizational Design, Technology and the Boundaries of the Firm," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/540, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Christian A. Ruzzier, 2009. "Asset Specificity and Vertical Integration: Williamson’s Hypothesis Reconsidered," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-119, Harvard Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:109:y:2007:i:3:p:551-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.