High And Volatile Treasury Yields In Tanzania: The Role Of Strategic Bidding And Auction Microstructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Yuri V Sobolev & S. M. Ali Abbas, 2008. "High and Volatile Treasury Yields in Tanzania; The Role of Strategic Bidding and Auction Microstructure," IMF Working Papers 08/81, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Hauner, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Financial Development," IMF Working Papers 06/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Carlo Cottarelli, 1997. "Designing effective auctions for treasury securities," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Jul).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danny Cassimon & Dennis Essers & Karel Verbeke, 2016. "The changing face of Rwanda's public debt," BeFinD Working Papers 0114, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Peter Montiel & Christopher Adam & Wilfred Mbowe & Stephen O’Connell, 2012.
"Financial Architecture and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Tanzania,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2012-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Riham Shendy & Zachary Kaplan & Peter Mousley, 2011. "Toward Better Infrastructure : Conditions, Constraints, and Opportunities in Financing Public-Private Partnerships in Select African Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2331.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:77:y:2009:i:2:p:257-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .