Estimating Monetary Policy Rules For South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Guender, 2005. "On Optimal Monetary Policy Rules and the Construction of MCIs in the Open Economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 189-207, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007.
"Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in South Africa,"
11/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "Identifying Aggregate Supply and Demand Shocks in South Africa," CID Working Papers 164, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "Identifying Aggregate Supply and Demand Shocks in South Africa †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(5), pages 765-793, November.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2364 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:2587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naraidoo, Ruthira & Paya, Ivan, 2012.
"Forecasting monetary policy rules in South Africa,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 446-455.
- R Naraidoo & I Paya, 2010. "Forecasting Monetary Policy Rules in South Africa," Working Papers 611194, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ruthira Naraidoo & Ivan Paya, 2010. "Forecasting Monetary Policy Rules in South Africa," Working Papers 189, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fredj Jawadi & Sushanta K. Mallick & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "Monetary Policy Rules in the BRICS: How Important is Nonlinearity?," NIPE Working Papers 18/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- H.a. Mitchell-innes & M.j. Aziakpono & A.p. Faure, 2007. "Inflation Targeting And The Fisher Effect In South Africa: An Empirical Investigation," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(4), pages 693-707, December.
- ?lyas ??klar & Burhan Do?an, 2015. "Monetary Condition Index with Time Varying Weights: An Application to Turkish Data," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(1), pages 117-132, June.
- Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2012. "Real Effects Of Monetary Policy In Large Emerging Economies," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S2), pages 190-212, September.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stan Du plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007.
"The Cyclicality Of Monetary And Fiscal Policy In South Africa Since 1994,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(3), pages 391-411, September.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007. "The cyclicality of monetary and fiscal policy in South Africa since 1994," Working Papers 12/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "The Cyclicality of Monetary and Fiscal Policy in South Africa since 1994," CID Working Papers 163, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:74:y:2006:i:4:p:629-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.