Economic Infrastructure: A Review Of Definitions, Theory And Empirics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2004. "Reforming Infrastructure : Privatization, Regulation, and Competition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13525.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David, 2005.
"The design of transnational public good mechanisms for developing countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 159-196, February.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David, 2004. "The Design of Transnational Public Good Mechanisms for Developing Countries," IDEI Working Papers 267, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fedderke, J.W. & Perkins, P. & Luiz, J.M., 2006. "Infrastructural investment in long-run economic growth: South Africa 1875-2001," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1037-1059, June.
- Marianne Fay & Danny Leipziger & Quentin Wodon & Tito Yepes, 2003. "Achieving the Millennium Development Goals : The role of infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3163, The World Bank.
- Lonnie K. Stevans & David N. Sessions, 2005. "The Relationship Between Poverty, Economic Growth, and Inequality Revisited," GE, Growth, Math methods 0502002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Four lessons from railways in Ghana
by Johan Fourie in Johan Fourie's Blog on 2012-11-28 01:29:39
- High-speed rail in South Africa: too costly to consider
by Johan Fourie in Johan Fourie's Blog on 2013-06-02 12:57:55
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan Fourie, 2008. "A note on infrastructure quality in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 481-494.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0092-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1600-:d:111361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Strike Mbulawa, 2017. "The Impact Of Economic Infrastructure On Long Term Economic Growth In Botswana," Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 2(1), pages 15-33, March.
- Mary Modupe Fasoranti, 2012. "The Effect of Government Expenditure on Infrastructure on the Growth of the Nigerian Economy, 1977-2009," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 513-518.
- Zaiter Lahimer, Mahjouba, 2011. "L’impact des entrées de capitaux privés sur la croissance économique dans les pays en développement," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/7670 edited by Sterdyniak, Henri.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:74:y:2006:i:3:p:530-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.