Multidimensional Social Evaluation: An Application To The Measurement Of Human Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2005.
"The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 277-291, March.
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality," NBER Working Papers 9765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grimm, Michael & Harttgen, Kenneth & Klasen, Stephan & Misselhorn, Mark, 2008.
"A Human Development Index by Income Groups,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2527-2546, December.
- Michael Grimm, Kenneth Harttgen, Stephan Klasen, and Mark Misselhorn, 2006. "A Human Development Index by Income Groups," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2006-07, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Michael Grimm & Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen & Mark Misselhorn, 2007. "A Human Development Index by Income Groups," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 155, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Misselhorn, Mark & Klasen, Stephan & Harttgen, Kenneth & Grimm, Michael, 2007. "A Human Development Index by Income Groups," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 12, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Satya R. Chakravarty, 2003. "A Generalized Human Development Index," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 99-114, February.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2000.
"Multi-attribute decision-making in individual and social choice,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 327-339, November.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, "undated". "Multi-Attribute Decision-Making in Individual and Social, Choice," Discussion Papers 98/7, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- James Foster & Luis Lopez-Calva & Miguel Szekely, 2005. "Measuring the Distribution of Human Development: methodology and an application to Mexico," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 5-25.
- Osberg, Lars & Sharpe, Andrew, 2002. "An Index of Economic Well-Being for Selected OECD Countries," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(3), pages 291-316, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & Ricardo Martínez & Antonio Villar Notario, 2017.
"Population Structure and the Human Development Index,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2017-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Carmen Herrero & Ricardo Martínez & Antonio Villar, 2017. "Population Structure And The Human Development Index," Working Papers 17.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2017.
"Multidimensional Pigou–Dalton transfers and social evaluation functions,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 573-590, December.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2016. "Multidimensional Pigou-Dalton Transfers and Social Evaluation Functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16043, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2016. "Multidimensional Pigou-Dalton Transfers and Social Evaluation Functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01321802, HAL.
- Mariano Luque & Salvador Pérez-Moreno & Beatriz Rodríguez, 2016. "Measuring Human Development: A Multi-criteria Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 713-733, February.
- Antonio Villar, 2009. "Distribution Sensitive Multidimensional Development Indices," Working Papers 09.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Srijit Mishra & Hippu Slak Kristle Nathan, 2013. "Measuring human development index: The old, the new and the elegant," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Antonio Montanes & Lorena Olmos & Marcelo Reyes, 2015. "Convergence in Spanish provinces," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1188, European Regional Science Association.
- Chris Tofallis, 2013. "An automatic-democratic approach to weight setting for the new human development index," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1325-1345, October.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:360-371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montañés, Antonio & Olmos, Lorena & Reyes, Marcelo, 2016. "Does crisis affect convergence process? The case of the Spanish provinces," MPRA Paper 69543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greco, Salvatore & Ishizaka, Alessio & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2015. "Stochastic Multiattribute Acceptability Analysis: an application to the ranking of Italian regions," MPRA Paper 68508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:56:y:2010:i:3:p:483-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.