The Trade Effects of Indian Antidumping Actions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veysel Avsar, 2013.
"Antidumping, Retaliation Threats, and Export Prices,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 133-148.
- Avsar, Veysel, 2013. "Antidumping, retaliation threats, and export prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6313, The World Bank.
- Park, Soonchan, 2009. "The trade depressing and trade diversion effects of antidumping actions: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 542-548, September.
- Feinberg Robert M., 2011. "Antidumping as a Development Issue," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-17, September.
- repec:bpj:glecon:v:17:y:2017:i:4:p:11:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE & Christian VIEGELAHN, 2012.
"Indian Antidumping Measures against China: Evidence from Monthly Trade Data,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2012025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Christian Viegelahn, 2012. "Indian Antidumping Measures against China: Evidence from Monthly Trade Data," LICOS Discussion Papers 32212, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jan Baran, 2015. "The impact of antidumping on EU trade," IBS Working Papers 12/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Avsar Veysel, 2017. "The Anatomy of Trade Deflection," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 1-11, December.
- Laura ROVEGNO, 2013. "Endogenous trade restrictions and exporters’ pricing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chrysostomos Tabakis & Maurizio Zanardi, 2017. "Antidumping Echoing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(2), pages 655-681, April.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:9-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang Hwan Choi & Jae-Woo Kim, 2014. "Determinants for Macroeconomic Factors of Antidumping: A Comparative Analysis of India and China," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 229-245, March.
- Yan Zhang, 2017. "Impact of Latin-American and Caribbean Antidumping Measures on Chinese Exports," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 97857, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:16:y:2008:i:5:p:930-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.