Economic Integration and Regional Income Inequalities: Competing Dynamics of Regional Wages and Innovative Capabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Werner Antweiler & Daniel Trefler, 2002.
"Increasing Returns and All That: A View from Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 93-119, March.
- Werner Antweiler & Daniel Trefler, 2000. "Increasing Returns and All That: A View From Trade," NBER Working Papers 7941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerina, Fabio & Mureddu, Francesco, 2014.
"Is agglomeration really good for growth? Global efficiency, interregional equity and uneven growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 9-22.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2009. "Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2010. "Is Agglomeration really Good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Pigliaru, 2007.
"Agglomeration and Growth in the NEG: A Critical Assessment,"
Chapters,in: New Directions in Economic Geography, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- F. Cerina & F. Pigliaru, 2005. "Agglomeration and Growth in the NEG: a critical assessment," Working Paper CRENoS 200510, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2013. "Structural Change and Growth in a NEG Model," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 182-200, May.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2012.
"Agglomeration And Growth With Endogenous Expenditure Shares,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 324-360, May.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2008. "Agglomeration and Growth with Endogenous Expenditure Shares," Working Paper CRENoS 200820, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Colin R. Davis, 2009. "Interregional Knowledge Spillovers And Occupational Choice In A Model Of Free Trade And Endogenous Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 855-876.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:11:y:2003:i:3:p:512-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.