The Role of Real Estate in the Portfolio Allocation Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sally M. Davies & Douglas A. McManus, 1991. "The effects of closure policies on bank risk-taking," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 158, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Flannery, Mark J., 1989. "Capital regulation and insured banks choice of individual loan default risks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 235-258.
- Frederick T. Furlong & Michael C. Keeley, 1987. "Bank capital regulation and asset risk," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 20-40.
- Furlong, Frederick T. & Keeley, Michael C., 1989. "Capital regulation and bank risk-taking: A note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 883-891, December.
- Davies, Sally M. & McManus, Douglas A., 1991. "The effects of closure policies on bank risk-taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 917-938, September.
- Chan, Yuk-Shee & Kanatas, George, 1985. "Asymmetric Valuations and the Role of Collateral in Loan Agreements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 84-95, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhenguo Lin & Kerry D. Vandell, 2007.
"Illiquidity and Pricing Biases in the Real Estate Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 291-330, September.
- Zhenguo Lin & Kerry D. Vandell, 2006. "Illiquidity and Pricing Biases in the Real Estate Market," Working Paper 8577, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Armonat, Stefan & Pfnür, Andreas, 2002. "Basel II and the German credit crunch?," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35585, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Glassman, Debra A. & Riddick, Leigh A., 2001.
"What causes home asset bias and how should it be measured?,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 35-54.
- Hafner, Christian M. & Herwartz, Helmut, 1999. "Option pricing under linear autoregressive dynamics, heteroskedasticity, and conditional leptokurtosis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,58, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2007.
"Investing for the Long-run in European Real Estate,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 35-80, January.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2006. "Investing for the long-run in European real estate," Working Papers 2006-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martin Hoesli & Eva Liljeblom & Anders Loflund, 2014.
"The Effect of Lock-Ups on the Suggested Real Estate Portfolio Weight,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22.
- Martin Hoesli & Eva Liljeblom & Anders LÃ¶flund, "undated". "The Effect of Lock-Ups on the Suggested Real Estate Portfolio Weight," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-22, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Walter Boudry & N. Coulson & Jarl Kallberg & Crocker Liu, 2013. "On Indexing Commercial Real Estate Properties and Portfolios," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 617-639, November.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:38-:d:115667 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:sefpps:v:33:y:2016:i:4:p:735-754 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin, 2014. "Can Linear Predictability Models Time Bull and Bear Real Estate Markets? Out-of-Sample Evidence from REIT Portfolios," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 116-164, July.
- Mayordomo, Sergio & Rodriguez-Moreno, Maria & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2014.
"Liquidity commonalities in the corporate CDS market around the 2007–2012 financial crisis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, pages 171-192.
- Sergio Mayordomo & MarÃa RodrÃguez-Moreno & Juan Ignacio PeÃ±a, 2012. "Portfolio Choice with Indivisible and Illiquid Housing Assets: The Case of Spain," Faculty Working Papers 24/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Andonov, Aleksandar & Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils, 2015. "Intermediated investment management in private markets: Evidence from pension fund investments in real estate," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 73-103.
- Dirk Brounen & Melissa Porras Prado & Marno Verbeek, 2010. "Real Estate in an ALM Framework: The Case of Fair Value Accounting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 775-804, Winter.
- Chun-Kei Tsang & Wing-Keung Wong & Ira Horowitz, 2016.
"Arbitrage opportunities, efficiency, and the role of risk preferences in the Hong Kong property market,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 735-754, October.
- Tsang, Chun-Kei & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2016. "Arbitrage Opportunities, Efficiency, and the Role of Risk Preferences in the Hong Kong Property Market," MPRA Paper 74347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Maria Rodriguez-Moreno & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2014. "Portfolio choice with indivisible and illiquid housing assets: the case of Spain," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 2045-2064.
- Tsang, Chun-Kei & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2016. "A stochastic-dominance approach to determining the optimal home-size purchase: The case of Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 69175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Stevenson, 2000. "International Real Estate Diversification: Empirical Tests using Hedged Indices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 105-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:359-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .