The Role of Real Estate in the Portfolio Allocation Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhenguo Lin & Kerry D. Vandell, 2007.
"Illiquidity and Pricing Biases in the Real Estate Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 291-330, September.
- Zhenguo Lin & Kerry D. Vandell, 2006. "Illiquidity and Pricing Biases in the Real Estate Market," Working Paper 8577, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Glassman, Debra A. & Riddick, Leigh A., 2001. "What causes home asset bias and how should it be measured?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 35-54, March.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:38-:d:115667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andonov, Aleksandar & Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils, 2015. "Intermediated investment management in private markets: Evidence from pension fund investments in real estate," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 73-103.
- Tumellano Sebehela, 2016. "Portfolio Formation Memory," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(02), pages 1-16, June.
- Dirk Brounen & Melissa Porras Prado & Marno Verbeek, 2010. "Real Estate in an ALM Framework: The Case of Fair Value Accounting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 775-804, Winter.
- Chun-Kei Tsang & Wing-Keung Wong & Ira Horowitz, 2016.
"Arbitrage opportunities, efficiency, and the role of risk preferences in the Hong Kong property market,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 735-754, October.
- Tsang, Chun-Kei & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2016. "Arbitrage Opportunities, Efficiency, and the Role of Risk Preferences in the Hong Kong Property Market," MPRA Paper 74347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsang, Chun-Kei & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2016. "A stochastic-dominance approach to determining the optimal home-size purchase: The case of Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 69175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Stevenson, 2000. "International Real Estate Diversification: Empirical Tests using Hedged Indices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 105-131.
- Armonat, Stefan & Pfnür, Andreas, 2002. "Basel II and the German credit crunch?," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35585, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2007.
"Investing for the Long-run in European Real Estate,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 35-80, January.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2006. "Investing for the long-run in European real estate," Working Papers 2006-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martin Hoesli & Eva Liljeblom & Anders Loflund, 2014.
"The Effect of Lock-Ups on the Suggested Real Estate Portfolio Weight,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22.
- Martin Hoesli & Eva Liljeblom & Anders LÃ¶flund, "undated". "The Effect of Lock-Ups on the Suggested Real Estate Portfolio Weight," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-22, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Walter Boudry & N. Coulson & Jarl Kallberg & Crocker Liu, 2013. "On Indexing Commercial Real Estate Properties and Portfolios," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 617-639, November.
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin, 2014. "Can Linear Predictability Models Time Bull and Bear Real Estate Markets? Out-of-Sample Evidence from REIT Portfolios," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 116-164, July.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Maria Rodriguez-Moreno & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2014.
"Portfolio choice with indivisible and illiquid housing assets: the case of Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 2045-2064, November.
- Sergio Mayordomo & MarÃa RodrÃguez-Moreno & Juan Ignacio PeÃ±a, 2012. "Portfolio Choice with Indivisible and Illiquid Housing Assets: The Case of Spain," Faculty Working Papers 24/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:359-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.