Determinants of Industrial Property Value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoag, James W, 1980. "Towards Indices of Real Estate Value and Return," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 569-580, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Byrne & Stephen Lee, 2008. "Spatial Concentration in Institutional Industrial Real Estate Investment in the England and Wales," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Jasper Beekmans, 2011. "An indicator for decline of industrial estates," ERES eres2011_281, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Prashant Das & Patrick Smith & Paul Gallimore, 2018. "Pricing Extreme Attributes in Commercial Real Estate: the Case of Hotel Transactions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 264-296, August.
- Thomas O. Jackson, 2002. "Environmental Contamination and Industrial Real Estate Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(1/2), pages 179-200.
- Eli Beracha & William G. Hardin & Hilla Maaria Skiba, 2018. "Real Estate Market Segmentation: Hotels as Exemplar," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 252-273, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:24:y:1996:i:2:p:257-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.