Commercial Real Estate Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, John D & Klemkosky, Robert C, 1976. "The Effect of Homogeneous Stock Groupings on Portfolio Risk," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(3), pages 339-349, July.
- Richard W. McEnally & Calvin M. Boardman, 1979. "Aspects Of Corporate Bond Portfolio Diversification," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 27-36, March.
- Paul F. Wendt & Sui N. Wong, 1965. "Investment Performance: Common Stocks Versus Apartment Houses," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 633-646, December.
- Mike Miles & Tom Mc Cue, 1982. "Historic Returns and Institutional Real Estate Portfolios," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 184-199.
- Ricks, R Bruce, 1969. "Imputed Equity Returns on Real Estate Financed with Life Insurance Company Loans," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(5), pages 921-937, December.
- Sears, R. Stephen & Trennepohl, Gary L., 1982. "Measuring Portfolio Risk in Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 391-409, September.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1977. "Risk Reduction and Portfolio Size: An Analytical Solution," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(4), pages 415-437, October.
- Hoag, James W, 1980. " Towards Indices of Real Estate Value and Return," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 569-580, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Devaney & William Rayburn, 1988. "When a House Is More Than a Home: Performance of the Household Portfolio," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(1), pages 75-85.
- Stuart Fletcher, 1993. "Portfolio Considerations in Commingled Real Estate Funds," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 171-188.
- James R. Webb & Jack H. Rubens, 1987. "Tax Rates and Implicit Rates of Return on Owner-Occupied Single-Family Housing," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 2(2), pages 11-28.
- Robert Edelstein & Daniel Quan, 2006. "How Does Appraisal Smoothing Bias Real Estate Returns Measurement?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 41-60, February.
- Maurizio d'Amato, 2001. "Within Real Estate Portfolio. Diversification through Rough Set Theory," ERES eres2001_141, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Colin Lizieri & Charles Ward, 2000. "Commercial Real Estate Return Distributions: A Review Of Literature And Empirical Evidence," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2000-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- James L. Kuhle & Carl H. Walther & Charles H. Wurtzebach, 1986. "The Financial Performance of Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 1(1), pages 67-75.
- John Glascock & Lynne Kelly, 2007. "The Relative Effect of Property Type and Country Factors in Reduction of Risk of Internationally Diversified Real Estate Portfolios," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 369-384, April.
- Kuan-Min, Wang & Yuan-Ming, Lee & T.T.Binh, Nguyen, 2008. "Asymmetric Inflation Hedge of Housing Return: A Non-linear Vector Error Correction Approach," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 65-82.
- David Geltner, 1989. "Estimating Real Estate's Systematic Risk from Aggregate Level Appraisal-Based Returns," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(4), pages 463-481.
- William C. Wheaton & Raymond G. Torto, 1989. "Income and Appraised Values: A Reexamination of the FRC Returns Data," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(4), pages 439-449.
- Tarbert, Heather, 1998. "The long-run diversification benefits available from investing across geographical regions and property type: evidence from cointegration tests1," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 49-65, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:12:y:1984:i:3:p:355-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.