Urban Pollution, Unemployment and National Welfare in a Dualistic Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Srinivasan, T N, 1974.
"On Reanalyzing the Harris-Todaro Model: Policy Rankings in the Case of Sector-Specific Sticky Wages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 502-508, June.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1973. "On Reanalyzing the Harris-Todaro Model: Policy Rankings in the case of Sector-Specific Sticky Wages," Working papers 99, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Srinivasan, T. N. & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1975.
"Alternative policy rankings in a large, open economy with sector-specific, minimum wages,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 356-371, December.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1973. "Alternative Policy Rankings in a Large, Open Economy with Sector-Specific, Minimum Wages," Working papers 109, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dean, Judith M & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 1997. "Export Bans, Environmental Protection, and Unemployment," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 324-336, October.
- Neary, J Peter, 1981. "On the Harris-Todaro Model with Intersectoral Capital Mobility," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(191), pages 219-234, August.
- Ichiroh Daitoh, 2003. "Environmental Protection and Urban Unemployment: Environmental Policy Reform in a Polluted Dualistic Economy," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 496-509, August.
- Chandra, Vandana & Khan, M Ali, 1993. "Foreign Investment in the Presence of an Informal Sector," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(237), pages 79-103, February.
- Ichiroh Daitoh, 2008. "Environmental Protection and Trade Liberalization in a Small Open Dual Economy," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 728-736, November.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xiaochun & Xu, Yuanting & Wang, Dianshuang, 2014. "Environment and labor movement of skilled labor and unskilled labor between sectors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 367-371.
- Kenzo Abe & Muneyuki Saito, 2016. "Environmental Protection in the Presence of Unemployment and Common Resources," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 176-188, February.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden Siu Hung Yu, 2014. "Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 195-202, May.
- Pi, Jiancai & Zhang, Pengqing, 2017. "Foreign capital, pollution control, and wage inequality in developing countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 280-288.
- Pan, Lijun & Zhou, Yu, 2013. "International factor mobility, environmental pollution and skilled–unskilled wage inequality in developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 826-831.
- Azusa Nakamura, 2013. "Special Issue. Guest Editor: Zhihao Yu," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 585-593, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:14:y:2010:i:2:p:311-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.