Alternative Policy Rankings in a Large, Open Economy with Sector-Specific, Minimum Wages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Srinivasan, T. N. & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1975. "Alternative policy rankings in a large, open economy with sector-specific, minimum wages," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 356-371, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Paula MARTINS, 2014.
"The Mechanics of Dualistic Models: "Comparable" Structures and Comparative Statics Results,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 150-185, December.
- Martins, Ana Paula, 2014. "The Mechanics of Dualistic Models: "Comparable" Structures and Comparative Statics Results," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 150-185.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 2201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), April.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011.
"Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 54(2), pages 93-126.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 1997. "Urban unemployment, international labor mobility and welfare," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-79, March.
- Martins, Ana Paula, 2008. "Bilateral mobility in dualistic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 391-410, May.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1984.
"International Competition and the Unionized Sector,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 541-556, August.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1982. "International Competition and the Unionized Sector," NBER Working Papers 0899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Michael & Stephen Miller, 1992. "Customs Union and the Harris-Todaro Model with International Capital Mobility," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-49, February.
- M. Ali Khan & Po-Sheng Lin, 1982. "Sub -optimal Tariff Policy and Gains from Trade for LDCs with Urban Unemployment," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 105-126.
- Gan, Li & Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ma, Shuang, 2016. "The higher costs of doing business in China: Minimum wages and firms' export behavior," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 81-94.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .