Customs Union and the Harris-Todaro Model with International Capital Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neary, J Peter, 1981. "On the Harris-Todaro Model with Intersectoral Capital Mobility," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(191), pages 219-234, August.
- Srinivasan, T. N. & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1975.
"Alternative policy rankings in a large, open economy with sector-specific, minimum wages,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 356-371, December.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1973. "Alternative Policy Rankings in a Large, Open Economy with Sector-Specific, Minimum Wages," Working papers 109, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Corden, W M & Findlay, Ronald, 1975. "Urban Unemployment, Intersectoral Capital Mobility and Development Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(165), pages 59-78, February.
- Funatsu, Hideki, 1988. "A Note on the Stability of the Harris-Todaro Model with Capital Mobility," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(217), pages 119-121, February.
- Parai, Amar K. & Batra, Raveendra N., 1987. "Customs union and unemployment in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 311-319, August.
- Yu, Eden S H, 1982. "Unemployment and the Theory of Customs Unions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 399-404, June.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz, 1988. "Corporate income tax incidence in the presence of sector-specific unemployment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 103-112, October.
- Das, Satya P., 1981. "Effects of foreign investment in the presence of unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 249-257, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCustoms union; unemployment; international capital mobility; Harris-Todaro model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:3:y:1992:i:1:p:37-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.