The Choice of Migration Destination: A Longitudinal Approach using Pre-Migration Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Quinn, 2006. "Relative Deprivation, Wage Differentials and Mexican Migration," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 135-153, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eliane El Badaoui & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2014.
"The Impact of Internal Migration on Local Labour Markets in Thailand,"
2014-71, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Eliane El Badaoui & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2014. "The Impact of Internal Migration on Local Labour Markets in Thailand," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Sanne Hiller, 2014.
"The Export Promoting Effect of Emigration: Evidence from Denmark,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 693-708, November.
- Sanne Hiller, 2011. "The Export Promoting Effect of Emigration: Evidence from Denmark," FIW Working Paper series 070, FIW.
- Hiller, Sanne, 2011. "The export promoting effect of emigration: Evidence from Denmark," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 126, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Hiller, Sanne, 2011. "The Export Promoting Effect of Emigration: Evidence from Denmark," Working Papers 11-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Melania Salazar-OrdÃ³Ã±ez & Carlos GarcÃa-Alonso & Gabriel Perez-AlcalÃ¡, 2011. "Wage Gaps And Migrantion Costs: An Analysis From Simulation Data," ERSA conference papers ersa11p347, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Dolfin & Garance Genicot, 2010. "What Do Networks Do? The Role of Networks on Migration and "Coyote" Use," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 343-359, May.
- Meyer, Wiebke, 2012. "Motives for remitting from Germany to Kosovo," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 69, number 69.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:626-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.