Explaining the Poverty Difference between Inland and Coastal China: A Regression-based Decomposition Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Wan, Guanghua & Zhang, Yin, 2007. "Explaining the Poverty Difference between Inland and Costal China: A Regression-based Decomposition Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somnath Chattopadhyay, 2014. "Analysis Of Poverty And Efficiency: An Earnings Frontier Approach," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 133-155, April.
- Somnath Chattopadhyay & Amita Majumder & Hasanur Jaman, 2014. "Decomposition of inter-regional poverty gap in India: a spatial approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 65-99, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1046-:d:101639 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muqun Li & Ian Coxhead, 2011.
"Trade and Inequality with Limited Labor Mobility: Theory and Evidence from China,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 48-65, February.
- Muqun Li & Ian Coxhead, 2010. "Trade And Inequality With Limited Labor Mobility: Theory And Evidence From China," ISER Discussion Paper 0780, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Peng Bin, 2016. "Dynamic Development of Regional Disparity in Mainland China: An Experimental Study Based on a Multidimensional Index," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-28, December.
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:459-486 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:12:y:2008:i:2:p:455-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.