Secondary markets with changing preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Joseph & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "Installed Base and Compatibility: Innovation, Product Preannouncements, and Predation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 940-955, December.
- Doh‐Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2011.
"Interconnection among academic journal websites: multilateral versus bilateral interconnection,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(2), pages 363-386, June.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2009. "Interconnection among Academic Journal Websites: Multilateral versus Bilateral Interconnection," TSE Working Papers 09-102, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2009. "Interconnection among Academic Journal Websites: Multilateral versus Bilateral Interconnection," IDEI Working Papers 579, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Paul Belleflamme & Francis Bloch, 2004.
"Market sharing agreements and collusive networks,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 387-411, May.
- Paul Belleflamme & Francis Bloch, 2001. "Market Sharing Agreements and Collusive Networks," Working Papers 443, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- ELLEFLAMME, Paul & BLOCH, Francis, 2004. "Market sharing agreements and collusive networks," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1711, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paul Belleflamme & Francis Bloch, 2004. "Market sharing agreements and collusive networks," Post-Print hal-01505789, HAL.
- Mark McCabe, 2004. "Information goods and endogenous pricing strategies: the case of academic journals," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(10), pages 1-11.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:10:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvó-Armengol, 2003. "Corporate Downsizing to Rebuild Team Spirit," Working Papers 183, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Peleg, Bezalel & Whinston, Michael D., 1987. "Coalition-Proof Nash Equilibria I. Concepts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvó-Armengol, 2007. "Corporate Downsizing to Rebuild Team Spirit: How Costly Voting Can Foster Cooperation," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 5(5), pages 1016-1042, September.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2008. "Interconnection among academic journal platforms: Multilateral versus bilateral interconnection," Economics Working Papers 1074, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Ting & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2014.
"Buying frenzies in durable-goods markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-16.
- Ting Liu & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2012. "Buying frenzies in durable-goods markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Ting & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2014. "Buying frenzies in durable-goods markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew Ching & Masakazu Ishihara, 2014. "Dynamic Demand for New and Used Durable Goods without Physical Depreciation: The Case of Japanese Video Games," 2014 Meeting Papers 782, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Paredes, 2015. "Brand Loyalty, Volume of Trade and Leapfrogging: Consumer Behavior in Markets of Durable Experience Goods," Working Papers 2015-31, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Ye, Taofeng & Sun, Hao, 2016. "Price-setting newsvendor with strategic consumers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 103-110.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:555-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.