Parking in the city
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Arnott, 2011. "Parking Economics," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 31 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kevin Hasker & Eren Inci, 2014. "Free Parking For All In Shopping Malls," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 1281-1304, November.
- Eren Inci & Jos van Ommeren & Martijn Kobus, 2017. "The external cruising costs of parking," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1301-1323.
- Nourinejad, Mehdi & Roorda, Matthew J., 2017. "Impact of hourly parking pricing on travel demand," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 28-45.
- Inci, Eren & Lindsey, Robin, 2015.
"Garage and curbside parking competition with search congestion,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 49-59.
- Eren Inci & Robin Lindsey, 2014. "Garage and Curbside Parking Competition with Search Congestion," ERSA conference papers ersa14p344, European Regional Science Association.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2013.
"The dynamics of urban traffic congestion and the price of parking,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 106-115.
- Mogens Fosgerau & André De Palma, 2012. "The dynamics of urban traffic congestion and the price of parking," Working Papers hal-00742104, HAL.
- Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren & Rowse, John, 2015.
"Downtown curbside parking capacity,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 83-97.
- Richard Arnott & Eren Inci & John Rowse, "undated". "Downtown Curbside Parking Capacity," Working Papers 201303, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Arnott & Eren Inci & John Rowse, 2013. "Downtown Curbside Parking Capacity," CESifo Working Paper Series 4085, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:transb:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:107-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, Nan & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2016. "Modeling and optimization of multimodal urban networks with limited parking and dynamic pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 36-58.
- Inci, Eren, 2015. "A review of the economics of parking," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 50-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:86:y:2007:i:4:p:621-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.