Determinants of industrial location: An application for Catalan municipalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Josep Maria Arauzo Carod, "undated". "Determinants of industrial location. An application for Catalan municipalities," Studies on the Spanish Economy 138, FEDEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2001.
"Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation, and the Life Cycle of Products,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1454-1477, December.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2000. "Nursery cities: urban diversity, process innovation and the life-cycle of products," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20204, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2000. "Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation, and the Life-Cycle of Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 2376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Nursery Cities: Urban diversity, process innovation, and the life-cycle of products," Working Papers dpuga-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation and the Life-Cycle of Products," CEP Discussion Papers dp0445, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- Paulo Guimarães & Octávio Figueirdo & Douglas Woodward, 2003.
"A Tractable Approach to the Firm Location Decision Problem,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(1), pages 201-204, February.
- Paulo Guimaraes & Octavio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2000. "A tractable approach to the firm location decision problem," NIMA Working Papers 2, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Coughlin, Cletus C & Terza, Joseph V & Arromdee, Vachira, 1991. "State Characteristics and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment within the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 675-683, November.
- Figueiredo, Octavio & Guimaraes, Paulo, 1999. "Start-Ups Domestic Location Decisions, and the Entrepreneur's Geographical Origin," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa045, European Regional Science Association.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Costa-Campi, M. Teresa & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet & Segarra-Blasco, Agusti, 2000. "Business Dynamics And Territorial Flexibility," ERSA conference papers ersa00p164, European Regional Science Association.
- Guimaraes, Paulo & Figueiredo, Octavio & Woodward, Douglas, 2000. "Agglomeration and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in Portugal," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 115-135, January.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-449, August.
- Josep Maria Arauzo Carod & Miguel C. ManjÛn AntolÌn, 2004.
"Firm Size and Geographical Aggregation: An Empirical Appraisal in Industrial Location,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 299-312, April.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2001. "Firm Size and Geographical Aggregation: An Empirical Appraisal in Industrial Location," Working Papers 2072/1772, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Didier Baudewyns, 1999. "La localisation intra-urbaine des firmes: une estimation logit multinomiale," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9157, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Meester, Wilhelm J., 2000. "Locational Self-Preference Of Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa00p421, European Regional Science Association.
- Stam, Erik & Schutjens, Veronique, 2000. "Locational Behaviour Of Young Firms: A Life Course Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa00p56, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:84:y:2005:i:1:p:105-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.