Deutschland als Weltmeister der Steuerliteratur? Fallstudie einer Legende
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1465-6493|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1465-6493|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Homburg, Stefan & Houben, Henriette & Maiterth, Ralf, 2007. "Rechtsform und Finanzierung nach der Unternehmensteuerreform 2008," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 376-381.
- Louis Kaplow, 1995. "How Tax Complexity and Enforcement Affect the Equity and Efficiency of The Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 5391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Homburg, Stefan & Houben, Henriette & Maiterth, Ralf, 2008.
"Optimale Eigenfinanzierung der Personenunternehmen nach der Unternehmensteuerreform 2008/2009,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 29-47.
- Homburg, Stefan & Houben, Henriette & Maiterth, Ralf, 2007. "Optimale Eigenfinanzierung der Personenunternehmen nach der Unternehmensteuerreform 2008/2009," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-365, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:49:y:1996:i:no._1:p:135-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blaufus, Kay & Eichfelder, Sebastian & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen, 2011. "The hidden burden of the income tax: Compliance costs of German individuals," Discussion Papers 2011/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1996. "How Tax Complexity and Enforcement Affect the Equity and Efficiency of the Income Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(1), pages 135-150, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:12:y:2011:i:3:p:303-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.