Labour Demand, Flexible Contracts and Financial Factors: Firm-Level Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Coluzzi & Annalisa Ferrando & Carmen Martínez-Carrascal, 2009.
"Financing obstacles and growth: An analysis for euro area non-financial corporations,"
0836, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Martinez-Carrascal, Carmen & Coluzzi, Chiara, 2009. "Financing obstacles and growth: an analysis for euro area non-financial corporations," Working Paper Series 997, European Central Bank.
- Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2009.
"Do financial factors affect the capital-labour ratio? Evidence from UK firm-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1932-1947, October.
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, "undated". "Do Financial Factors Affect The Capital-Labour Ratio: Evidence From UK Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers 09/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2008. "Do Financial Factors Affect the Capital-Labour Ratio? Evidence form UK FIrm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series 2008-02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2008.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Ramos, Xavier & Ignacio Silva, José, 2014.
"Wage effects of non-wage labour costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 113-137.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Ramos, Xavier & Silva, José I., 2010. "Wage Effects of Non-Wage Labour Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 4882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cervini, María & Ramos, Xavier & Silva, José I., 2011. "Wage effects of non-wage labour costs," MPRA Paper 34033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KODAMA Naomi & YOKOYAMA Izumi, 2017. "Labor Market Impact of Labor Cost Increase without Productivity Gain: A natural experiment from the 2003 social insurance premium reform in Japan," Discussion papers 17093, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Donatella Gatti & Christophe Rault & Anne-Gael Vaubourg, 2012.
"Unemployment and finance: how do financial and labour market factors interact?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 464-489, July.
- Donatella Gatti & Anne-Gaël Vaubourg, 2009. "Unemployment and finance: how do financial and labour market factors interact?," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00566792, HAL.
- Donatella Gatti & Christophe Rault & Anne-Gael Vaubourg, 2010. "Unemployment and finance: how do financial and labour market factors interact?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp973, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gatti, Donatella & Vaubourg, Anne-Gaël, 2009. "Unemployment and Finance: How Do Financial and Labour Market Factors Interact?," IZA Discussion Papers 4075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donatella GATTI & Christophe RAULT & Anne-Gaël VAUBOURG, 2009. "Unemployment and finance : how do financial and labour market factors interact ?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 101, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Donatella Gatti & Christophe Rault & Anne-Gael Vaubourg, 2009. "Unemployment and Finance: How do Financial and Labour Market Factors Interact?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2901, CESifo Group Munich.
- Donatella Gatti & Christophe Rault & Anne-Gaël Vaubourg, 2012. "Unemployment and finance: how do financial and labour market factors interact?," Post-Print halshs-00846633, HAL.
- Krzysztof Bartosik & Jerzy Mycielski, 2017. "The output employment elasticity and the increased use of temporary contracts: evidence from Poland," Working Papers 2017-23, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Óscar J. Arce, 2005. "The fiscal theory of the price level: a narrow theory for non-fiat money," Working Papers 0501, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Erdem Basci & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Mustafa Kilinc, 2011. "Financial Shocks and Industrial Employment," Working Papers 1112, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:2017:n:340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Izumi Yokoyama & Kazuhito Higa & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2018. "Adjustments of regular and non-regular workers to exogenous shocks: Evidence from exchange rate fluctuation," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 18-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Andrea Caggese & Vicente Cuñat, 2008.
"Financing Constraints and Fixed-term Employment Contracts,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(533), pages 2013-2046, November.
- Andrea Caggese & Vicente Cuñat, 2005. "Financing Constraints and Fixed-Term Employment Contracts," Working Papers 266, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andrea Caggese & Vicente Cuñat, 2006. "Financing constraints and fixed-term employment contracts," Economics Working Papers 1010, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fuss, Catherine, 2009. "What is the most flexible component of wage bill adjustment? Evidence from Belgium," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 320-329, June.
- Michele Battisti & Giovanna Vallanti, 2013. "Flexible Wage Contracts, Temporary Jobs, and Firm Performance: Evidence From Italian Firms," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 737-764, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:70:y:2008:i:3:p:283-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.