Fluctuation Tests for a Change in Persistence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hin:jnljps:802975 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berkes, István & Hörmann, Siegfried & Horváth, Lajos, 2008. "The functional central limit theorem for a family of GARCH observations with applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2725-2730, November.
- Ventosa-Santaularària, Daniel & Gómez, Manuel, 2006.
"Inflation and Breaks: the validity of the Dickey-Fuller test,"
58773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Gomez & Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia, 2007. "Inflation and breaks: the validity of the Dickey-Fuller test," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EM200601, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal, 2017. "A Robust Sequential Procedure for Estimating the Number of Structural Changes in Persistence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1303, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- D. Ventosa-Santaulària, 2009. "Spurious Regression," Journal of Probability and Statistics, Hindawi, vol. 2009, pages 1-27, August.
- S Coleman & K Sirichand, 2015.
"Investigating Multiple Changes in Persistence in International Yields,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 20(1), pages 65-90, March.
- Simeon Coleman & Kavita Sirichand, 2014. "Investigating Multiple Changes in Persistence in International Yields," Discussion Paper Series 2014_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2014.
- Skrobotov, Anton, 2015. "Likelihood Ratio Test for Change in Persistence," Published Papers skr001, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Uwe Hassler & Jan Scheithauer, 2008. "On Critical Values of Tests against a Change in Persistence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(5), pages 705-710, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:67:y:2005:i:2:p:207-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.