Finance, Labour, Capital, and International Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giuseppe Bertola, 2016. "Finance, Labour, Capital, and International Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 5820, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2016. "Finance, Labour, Capital, and International Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 11163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Bertola & Anna Lo Prete, 2013. "Finance, governments, and trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(2), pages 273-294, June.
- Robert Shimer & Ivan Werning, 2008. "Liquidity and Insurance for the Unemployed," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1922-1942, December.
- Chetty, Raj, 2006.
"A general formula for the optimal level of social insurance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1879-1901, November.
- Raj Chetty, 2005. "A General Formula for the Optimal Level of Social Insurance," NBER Working Papers 11386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Anna Lo Prete, 2015.
"Reforms, Finance, and Current Accounts,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 469-488, August.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Anna Lo Prete, 2015. "Reforms, Finance, and Current Accounts," CESifo Working Paper Series 5206, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Lo Prete, Anna, 2015. "Reforms, Finance, and Current Accounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 10413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Lo Prete,Anna, 2015. "Reforms, Finance, and Current Accounts," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201508, University of Turin.
- Giuseppe Bertola, 2014. "Labor market policies and European crises," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Jonas Agell, 2002.
"On the Determinants of Labour Market Institutions: Rent Seeking vs. Social Insurance,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 107-135, May.
- Agell, Jonas, 2001. "On the Determinants of Labour Market Institutions: Rent Seeking vs. Social Insurance," Research Papers in Economics 2001:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1990. "Job Security Provisions and Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 699-726.
- Alessandro Turrini & Gabor Koltay & Fabiana Pierini & Clarisse Goffard & Aron Kiss, 2015.
"A decade of labour market reforms in the EU: insights from the LABREF database,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-33, December.
- Alessandro Turrini & Gabor Koltay & Fabiana Pierini & Clarisse Goffard & Aron Kiss, 2014. "A Decade of Labour Market Reforms in the EU: Insights from the LABREF database," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 522, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Turrini, Alessandro & Koltay, Gabor & Pierini, Fabiana & Goffard, Clarisse & Kiss, Aron, 2014. "A Decade of Labour Market Reforms in the EU: Insights from the LABREF Database," IZA Policy Papers 88, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:84:y:2016:i:s1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.