An Investigation Of Household Remittance Behaviour: Evidence From The United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Kerkhofs & Maarten Lindeboom, 2000.
"Health and Work of the Elderly: Subjective Health Measures, Reporting Errors and the Endogenous Relationship Between Health and Work,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0653, Econometric Society.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Kerkhofs, Marcel, 2002. "Health and Work of the Elderly: Subjective Health Measures, Reporting Errors and the Endogenous Relationship between Health and Work," IZA Discussion Papers 457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melanie K. Jones & Paul L. Latreille & Peter J. Sloane, 2006. "Disability, gender, and the British labour market," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 407-449, July.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2004. "Growing part-time employment among workers with disabilities: marginalization or opportunity?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 3, pages 25-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettin, Giulia & Lucchetti, Riccardo & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2012.
"Endogeneity and sample selection in a model for remittances,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 370-384.
- Giulia BETTIN & Riccardo LUCCHETTI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2011. "Endogeneity and sample selection in a model for remittances," Working Papers 361, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Hulya Ulku, 2012.
"Remitting Behaviour of Turkish Migrants: Evidence from Household Data in Germany,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(14), pages 3139-3158, November.
- Hulya Ulku, 2010. "Remitting Behaviour of Turkish Migrants: Evidence from Household Data in Germany," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 11510, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Collier, William & Piracha, Matloob & Randazzo, Teresa, 2011. "Remittances and Return Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giulia BETTIN & Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2012.
"Intertemporal remittance behaviour by immigrants in Germany,"
385, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Giulia Bettin & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2012. "Intertemporal Remittance Behaviour by Immigrants in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 505, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Giulia Bettin & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2012. "Intertemporal remittance behaviour by immigrants in Germany," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 75, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Rupayan Gupta & S. Aaron Hegde, 2009. "An Exploratory Study of Financial Remittances Among Non-Resident Indians in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 184-192, June.
- Giulia Bettin & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2012.
"Interval regression models with endogenous explanatory variables,"
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 475-498, October.
- Giulia BETTIN & Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2010. "Interval Regression Models with;Endogenous Explanatory Variables," Working Papers 339, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bettin, Giulia & Lucchetti, Riccardo & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2009.
"Income, consumption and remittances: Evidence from immigrants to Australia,"
HWWI Research Papers
3-21, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Giulia Bettin & Riccardo Lucchetti & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Income, consumption and remittances: evidence from immigrants to Australia," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 34, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Tineke Fokkema & Eralba Cela & Elena Ambrosetti, 2013. "Giving from the Heart or from the Ego? Motives behind Remittances of the Second Generation in Europe," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 539-572, September.
- Naiditch, Claire & Vranceanu, Radu, 2011. "Remittances as a social status signaling device," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 305-318, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:75:y:2007:i:6:p:717-741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.