The Gender Wage Gap in the Turkish Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Mincer, 1974. "Progress in Human Capital Analysis of the Distribution of Earnings," NBER Working Papers 0053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaya, Ezgi, 2017. "Quantile regression and the gender wage gap: Is there a glass ceiling in the Turkish labor market?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2013.
"Male-Female Labor Market Participation and the Extent of Gender-Based Wage Discrimination in Turkey,"
51503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2015. "Male-female labor market participation and the extent of gender-based wage discrimination in Turkey," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Burak Günalp & Seyit Mümin Cilasun & Elif Öznur Acar, 2013. "Male-Female Labor Market Participation and the Extent of Gender-Based Wage Discrimination in Turkey," Working Papers 2013/15, Turkish Economic Association.
- Bakis, Ozan & Polat, Sezgin, 2013. "Wage Inequality in Turkey: 2002-2010," GIAM Working Papers 13-9, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Arda Aktas & Gokce Uysal, 2011. "Explaining the Gender Wage Gap in Turkey Using the Wage Structure Survey," Working Papers 005, Bahcesehir University, Betam, revised Mar 2012.
- Aysit Tansel & Basak Dalgic & Aytekin Guven, 2014.
"Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1419, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tansel, Aysit & Dalgıç, Başak & Güven, Aytekin, 2014. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey," MPRA Paper 59764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Basak Dalgiç & Aytekin Güven, 2014. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey," Working Papers 889, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Aysit Tansel & Başak Dalgıç & Aytekin Güven, 2014. "Wage Inequality And Wage Mobility In Turkey," Working Papers 2014/09, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Dalgic, Basak & Güven, Aytekin, 2014. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Basak Dalgic & Aytekin Güven, 2014. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1414, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2014.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9243-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Murat Birdal & T. Hakan Ongan, 2016. "Why Do We Care About Having More than Others? Socioeconomic Determinants of Positional Concerns in Different Domains," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 727-738, March.
- Marcella Alsan, 2017. "The Gendered Spillover Effect of Young Children's Health on Human Capital: Evidence from Turkey," NBER Working Papers 23702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Idil Goksel, 2012. "The Influence Of Having A Housewife Mother On Children’S Long Run Achievement: Case Of Izmir," EcoMod2012 3936, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:21:y:2007:i:3:p:563-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.