UK Wage Inequality: An Industry and Regional Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman, 2001.
"Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 328-335, May.
- Caselli, Francesco & Coleman II, Wilbur John, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman II, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," NBER Working Papers 8130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1995. "Differences and Changes in Wage Structures," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free95-1, January.
- Freeman, Richard B. & Katz, Lawrence F. (ed.), 1995. "Differences and Changes in Wage Structures," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226261607.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Milner & Juliane Scheffel & Feicheng Wang, 2016. "Globalisation and Inter-Industry Wage Differentials in China," Discussion Papers 2016-02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Massimiliano Calì, 2012.
"Trade Liberalisation Does Not Always Raise Wage Premia: Evidence from Ugandan Districts,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0114, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cali, Massimiliano, 2012. "Trade liberalisation does not always raise wage premia: evidence from Ugandan districts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59247, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joao Pereira & Aurora Galego, 2013. "Intra-Regional Regional Wage Inequality In Portugal: A Quantile Based Decomposition Analisys," ERSA conference papers ersa13p158, European Regional Science Association.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Overman, Henry G. & Pelkonen, Panu, 2010. "Wage disparities in Britain: people or place?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30845, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicolas Fleury & Fabrice Gilles, 2012.
"MOBILITES INTERGENERATIONNELLES DE CAPITAL HUMAIN ET RESTRUCTURATIONS INDUSTRIELLES. UNE EVALUATION POUR LE CAS DE LA France, 1946-1999,"
- Nicolas Fleury & Fabrice Gilles, 2013. "An evaluation of the impact of industrial restructuring on individual human capital accumulation in France (1956-1993)," TEPP Working Paper 2013-09, TEPP.
- Nicolas Fleury & Fabrice Gilles, 2013. "An evaluation of the impact of industrial restructuring on individual human capital accumulation in France (1956-1993)," Working Papers halshs-00878482, HAL.
- Fleury, Nicolas & Gilles, Fabrice, 2013.
"Restructurations industrielles et niveau de diplôme des jeunes générations. Une estimation empirique pour la France
[Industrial restructuring and level of diploma of young generations. An empirical," MPRA Paper 50685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:20:y:2006:i:1:p:91-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.