Social Learning and Digital Divides: A Case Study of Internet Technology Diffusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gholami, Roghieh & Lee, Sang-Yong Tom & Heshmati, Almas, 2005. "The Causal Relationship between ICT and FDI," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2005. "Governance matters IV : governance indicators for 1996-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3630, The World Bank.
- Oecd, 2001. "Understanding the Digital Divide," OECD Digital Economy Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Baliamoune, Mina N., 2002. "The New Economy and Developing Countries: Assessing the Role of ICT Diffusion," WIDER Working Paper Series 077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Berranger, Pascale de, 2002. "The adoption of e-business technology by SMEs," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry PENARD & Nicolas POUSSING & Gabriel ZOMO YEBE & Philémon NSI ELLA, 2012.
"Comparing the Determinants of Internet and Cell Phone Use in Africa: Evidence from Gabon,"
Communications & Strategies,
IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(86), pages 65-83, 2nd quart.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Gabriel Zomo Yebe & Philémon Nsi Ella, 2012. "Comparing the determinants of Internet and cell phone use in Africa: Evidence from Gabon," Post-Print halshs-00712296, HAL.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Gabriel Zomo Yebe & Philémon Nsi Ella, 2012. "Comparing the Determinants of Internet and Cell Phone Use in Africa : Evidence from Gabon," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201217, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Robert W. Fairlie, 2010.
"ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 153-167, February.
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," IZA Discussion Papers 2206, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Menzie D. Chinn & Robert W. Fairlie, 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," Working Papers 06-03, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Robert W. Fairlie, 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," NBER Working Papers 12382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- PENARD Thierry & POUSSING Nicolas & MUKOKO Blaise & TAMOKWE Georges Bertrand, 2013.
"Internet adoption and usage patterns in Africa: Evidence from Cameroon,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Blaise Mukoko & Georges Bertrand Tamokwe Piaptie, 2015. "Internet adoption and usage patterns in Africa: Evidence from Cameroon," Post-Print halshs-01141314, HAL.
- Zhang, Xiaoqun, 2013. "Income disparity and digital divide: The Internet Consumption Model and cross-country empirical research," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 515-529.
- PENARD Thierry & POUSSING Nicolas & ZOMO YEBE Gabriel & NSI ELLA Philémon, 2012. "Usage d'Internet et du téléphone mobile en Afrique : une comparaison des déterminants d'adoption sur données gabonaises," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-15, LISER.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:14:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-011-9297-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2011. "Is the internet really new after all?: the determinants of telecommunications diffusion in historical perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30800, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Li, Raymond & Shiu, Alice, 2012. "Internet diffusion in China: A dynamic panel data analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 872-887.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:59:y:2006:i:2:p:307-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.