Does Social Exchange Increase Voluntary Cooperation?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Lünser, Gabriele K., 2008. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 256, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2870-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Lünser, Gabriele K., 2014. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 364-373.
- Enrique Fatas & Miguel Meléndez-Jiménez & Hector Solaz, 2010.
"An experimental analysis of team production in networks,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 13(4), pages 399-411, December.
- Enrique Fatas & Miguel A. Melendez Jimenez & Hector Solaz, 2010. "An experimental analysis of team production in networks," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0310, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Simon Gächter & Ernst Fehr, 1997. "Social Norms as a Social Exchange," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 133(II), pages 275-292, June.
- Andreoni, James & Petrie, Ragan, 2004.
"Public goods experiments without confidentiality: a glimpse into fund-raising,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1605-1623, July.
- James Andreoni & Ragan Petrie, 2003. "Public Goods Experiments Without Confidentiality: A Glimpse Into Fund-Raising," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000520, David K. Levine.
- Luigi Mittone & Francesca Bortolami, 2007. "Free riding and norms of control: self determination and imposition. An experimental comparison," CEEL Working Papers 0704, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Houser, Daniel & Levy, David M. & Padgitt, Kail & Peart, Sandra J. & Xiao, Erte, 2014.
"Raising the price of talk: An experimental analysis of transparent leadership,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 208-218.
- Daniel Houser & David M. Levy & Kail Padgitt & Sandra J. Peart & Erte Xiao, 2014. "Raising the Price of Talk: An Experimental Analysis of Transparent Leadership," Working Papers 1048, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Jennifer Zelmer, 2003. "Linear Public Goods Experiments: A Meta-Analysis," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 6(3), pages 299-310, November.
- Muhammad Khaleel & Shankar Chelliah & Jamshed Khalid & Muhammad Jamil & Faryal Manzoor, 2016. "Employee Engagement as an Outcome of Friendship at Workplace: Moderating Role of Job Embeddedness," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(6), pages 1-6, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:49:y:1996:i:4:p:541-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.