Properties of higher order stochastic cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terence C. Mills, 2013. "Trends, cycles and structural breaks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 3, pages 45-60 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rünstler, Gerhard & Vlekke, Marente, 2016. "Business, housing and credit cycles," Working Paper Series 1915, European Central Bank.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Eric Zivot, 2008. "The Effect of the Great Moderation on the U.S. Business Cycle in a Time-varying Multivariate Trend-cycle Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-069/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kum Hwa Oh & Eric Zivot & Drew Creal, 2006. "The Relationship between the Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition andUnobserved Component Models with Correlated Shocks," Working Papers UWEC-2006-16-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Luati & Tommaso Proietti, 2010. "Hyper-spherical and elliptical stochastic cycles," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 169-181, May.
- Trimbur, Thomas M., 2010. "Stochastic level shifts and outliers and the dynamics of oil price movements," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 162-179, January.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:201-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, Andrew C. & Trimbur, Thomas M. & Van Dijk, Herman K., 2007.
"Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 618-649, October.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M. & van Dijk, H.K., 2005. "Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Joanne S. Ercolani, 2007. "Cyclical Trends in Continuous Time Models," Discussion Papers 07-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Eric Zivot, 2010.
"Extracting a robust US business cycle using a time-varying multivariate model-based bandpass filter,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 695-719.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Eric Zivot, 2008. "Extracting a Robust U.S. Business Cycle Using a Time-Varying Multivariate Model-Based Bandpass Filter," Working Papers UWEC-2008-15-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Tucker S. McElroy & Thomas M. Trimbur, 2007. "Continuous time extraction of a nonstationary signal with illustrations in continuous low-pass and band-pass filtering," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez & Joaquim Lima & Leonardo Marinho, 2015. "Business and Financial Cycles: an estimation of cycles’ length focusing on Macroprudential Policy," Working Papers Series 385, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M. & van Dijk, H.K., 2004. "Bayes estimates of the cyclical component in twentieth centruy US gross domestic product," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-45, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Xiaoshan Chen & Terence Mills, 2012. "Measuring the Euro area output gap using a multivariate unobserved components model containing phase shifts," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 671-692, October.
- Oh, Kum Hwa & Zivot, Eric & Creal, Drew, 2008. "The relationship between the Beveridge-Nelson decomposition and other permanent-transitory decompositions that are popular in economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 207-219, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:27:y:2006:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.