Wachstum und Konjunktur in OECD-Ländern: Eine langfristige Perspektive
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Canova, Fabio, 1998. "Detrending and business cycle facts," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 475-512, May.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1999.
"A Heuristic Method for Extracting Smooth Trends from Economic Time Series,"
NBER Working Papers
7439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Rotemberg, 1999. "Matlab code for A Method for Decomposing Time Series into Trend and Cycle Components," QM&RBC Codes 75, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Kamps, Christophe & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & Oskamp, Frank, 2004. "Wachstum des Produktionspotentials in Deutschland bleibt schwach," Kiel Discussion Papers 414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrew C. Harvey & Thomas M. Trimbur, 2003.
"General Model-Based Filters for Extracting Cycles and Trends in Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 244-255, May.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M., 2001. "General Model-based Filters for Extracting Cycles and Trends in Economic Time Series," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0113, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Harvey, A. & TTrimbur, T. & van Dijk, H., 2003.
"Cyclical Components in Economic Time Series: a Bayesian Approach,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0302, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Herman K. van Dijk & Andrew Harvey & Thomas Trimbur, 2004. "Cyclical components in economic time series: A Bayesian approach," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 105, Econometric Society.
- Gebhard Flaig, 2001. "Trend and Cycles in U.S. Real GDP," CESifo Working Paper Series 607, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gebhard Flaig, 2001. "Gibt es einen »New-Economy-Effekt« auf das amerikanische Produktionspotential?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 54(05), pages 16-21, October.
- Cogley, Timothy & Nason, James M., 1995.
"Effects of the Hodrick-Prescott filter on trend and difference stationary time series Implications for business cycle research,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 253-278.
- Timothy Cogley & James M. Nason, 1993. "Effects of the Hodrick-Prescott filter on trend and difference stationary time series: implications for business cycle research," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 93-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M. & van Dijk, H.K., 2002. "Cyclical components in economic time series," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-20, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrzej TABEAU & Geert WOLTJER, "undated". "The Impact of Different Agricultural Labor Market Specifications on Agricultural Employment and Income Development under Different Agricultural Policies," EcoMod2009 21500086, EcoMod.
- Radulescu, Doina & Stimmelmayr, Michael, 2010.
"The impact of the 2008 German corporate tax reform: A dynamic CGE analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 454-467, January.
- Michael STIMMELMAYR & Doina RADULESCU, "undated". "The Impact of the 2008 German Corporate Tax Reform: A Dynamic CGE Analysis," EcoMod2009 21500085, EcoMod.
- Doina Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2010.
"The welfare loss from differential taxation of sectors in Germany,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(2), pages 193-215, April.
- Doina Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2008. "The Welfare Loss from Differential Taxation of Sectors in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 2423, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael STIMMELMAYR, "undated". "What Drives Wage Inequality?," EcoMod2008 23800137, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsWirtschaftswachstum; Konjunktur; Prognose; Wirtschaftspolitik; Deutschland; OECD-Staaten;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:58:y:2005:i:04:p:28-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.