The Allocation of Governmental Regulatory Authority: Federalism and the Case of Insurance Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba & Kim S. Rueben, 1998. "Fiscal Institutions and Public Sector Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 6659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aei:rpbook:53186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ann P. Bartel & Ann E. Harrison, 1999.
"Ownership versus Environment: Why are Public Sector Firms Inefficient?,"
NBER Working Papers
7043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann P. Bartel and Ann E. Harrison & Ann P. Bartel and Ann E. Harrison, 1999. "Ownership Versus Environment: Why are Public Sector Firms Inefficient?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 257, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Hoernig, Steffen & Nilssen, Tore, 2008.
"Keeping Both Eyes Wide Open: The Life of a Competition Authority Among Sectoral Regulators,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barros, Pedro P. & Hoernig, Steffen & Nilssen, Tore, 2008. "Keeping Both Eyes Wide Open: The Life of a Competitive Authority among Sectoral Regulators," Memorandum 12/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Martha Henn McCormick, 2008. "Selected Research on Insurance Regulatory Reform: A Descriptive Bibliography," NFI Reports 2008-NFI-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute, revised Feb 2009.
- McShane, Michael K. & Cox, Larry A. & Butler, Richard J., 2010. "Regulatory competition and forbearance: Evidence from the life insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 522-532, March.
- Burren, Daniel, 2013. "Insurance demand and welfare-maximizing risk capital—Some hints for the regulator in the case of exponential preferences and exponential claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 551-568.
- Sharon Tennyson, 2008. "State Regulation and Consumer Protection in the Insurance Industry," NFI Policy Briefs 2008-PB-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:74:y:2007:i:1:p:207-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.