Externalities of Nuclear Power Plants: Further Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Gorter, Cees, 1997. "Job Search and Commuting Time," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 269-281, April.
- Devine, T. J. & Kiefer, N. M., 1995.
"The empirical status of job search theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 101-101, March.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1991.
"Comparative statics in dynamic programming models with an application to job search,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 755-769, October.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1986. "Comparative Statics in Dynamic Programming Models with an Application to Job Search," Working Paper Series 172, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1991.
- Gerard J. van den Berg, 1990. "Nonstationarity in Job Search Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 255-277.
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1984. "Econometric duration analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 63-132.
- Hwang, Hae-shin & Mortensen, Dale T & Reed, W Robert, 1998. "Hedonic Wages and Labor Market Search," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 815-847, October.
- Blau, David M, 1991. "Search for Nonwage Job Characteristics: A Test of the Reservation Wage Hypothesis," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 186-205, April.
- Ann P. Bartel, 1982. "Wages, Nonwage Job Characteristics, and Labor Mobility," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(4), pages 578-589, July.
- Hey, John D & McKenna, Chris J, 1979. "To Move or Not to Move?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 175-185, May.
- Bartik, Timothy J. & Butler, J. S. & Liu, Jin-Tan, 1992.
"Maximum score estimates of the determinants of residential mobility: Implications for the value of residential attachment and neighborhood amenities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 233-256, September.
- Timothy J. Bartik & J.S. Butler & Jin-Tan Liu, "undated". "Maximum Score Estimates of the Determinants of Residential Mobility: Implications for the Value of Residential Attachment and Neighborhood Amenities," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1992jue, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik & J.S. Butler & Jin Tan Liu, 1990. "Maximum Score Estimates of the Determinants of Residential Mobility: Implications for the Value of Residential Attachment and Neighborhood Amenities," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 90-01, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Zax, Jeffrey S., 1991. "Compensation for commutes in labor and housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 192-207, September.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1992. "A Structural Dynamic Analysis of Job Turnover and the Costs Associated with Moving to Another Job," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1116-1133, September.
- Timothy J. Gronberg & W. Robert Reed, 1994. "Estimating Workers' Marginal Willingness to Pay for Job Attributes Using Duration Data," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(3), pages 911-931.
- Herzog, Henry W, Jr & Schlottmann, Alan M, 1990. "Valuing Risk in the Workplace: Market Price, Willingness to Pay, and the Optimal Provision of Safety," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 463-470, August.
- Wales, Terence J., 1978. "Labour supply and commuting time : An empirical study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 215-226, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ando, Michihito, 2013. "Estimating the effects of nuclear power facilities on local income levels: A quasi-experimental approach," Working Paper Series 2013:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2005. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2013.
"Distant Event, Local Effects? Fukushima and the German Housing Market,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
433, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kvasnicka, Michael & Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian, 2014. "Distant Event, Local Effects? Fukushima and the German Housing Market," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100297, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2013. "Distant event, local effects? Fukushima and the German housing market," Kiel Working Papers 1857, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yagi, Hironori, 2008. "An Empirical Application of the Linear Programming Model for Agricultural Land Use Planning through the Valuation of Negative Externalities Caused by Abandoning Farmland in Marginal Areas," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 10.
- Yves Schneider & Peter Zweifel, 2013. "Spatial Effects in Willingness to Pay for Avoiding Nuclear Risks," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(III), pages 357-379, September.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ando, Michihito, 2015. "Dreams of urbanization: Quantitative case studies on the local impacts of nuclear power facilities using the synthetic control method," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 68-85.
- Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp, 2016.
"Measuring nuclear power plant externalities using life satisfaction data: A spatial analysis for Switzerland,"
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 98-111.
- Heinz Welsch & Philipp Biermann, 2015. "Measuring Nuclear Power Plant Externalities Using Life Satisfaction Data: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Papers V-375-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Joshua M. Pearce, 2012. "Limitations of Nuclear Power as a Sustainable Energy Source," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Fink, Alexander & Stratmann, Thomas, 2015. "U.S. housing prices and the Fukushima nuclear accident," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 309-326.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:94-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renuka K. Ganegodage & Peyman Khezr & Rabindra Nepal, 2016. "The Effect of Undesirable Land Use Facilities on Property Values: New Evidence from Australian Regional Fossil-Fired Plants," Discussion Papers Series 569, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2016.
"Electricity Externalities, Siting, and the Energy Mix: A Survey,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 10(1), pages 57-94, November.
- Heinz Welsch, 2016. "Electricity Externalities, Siting, and the Energy Mix: A Survey," Working Papers V-394-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2013. "Distant Event, Local Effects? Fukushima and the German Housing Market," Ruhr Economic Papers 0433, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Alexander Fink & Thomas Stratmann, 2013. "U.S. housing prices and the Fukushima nuclear accident: To update, or not to update, that is the question," ICER Working Papers 04-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Boes, Stefan & Nüesch, Stephan & Wüthrich, Kaspar, 2015. "Hedonic valuation of the perceived risks of nuclear power plants," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 109-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:40:y:2000:i:4:p:735-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.