Racial disparities in risks of mortality in a sample of the US Medicare population
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:6:1037-1042_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip K. Hopke & Chuanhai Liu & Donald B. Rubin, 2001. "Multiple Imputation for Multivariate Data with Missing and Below-Threshold Measurements: Time-Series Concentrations of Pollutants in the Arctic," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 22-33, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:8:1133-1136_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:7:949-956_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:1:99-104_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:3:385-391_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horton N. J. & Lipsitz S. R., 2001. "Multiple Imputation in Practice: Comparison of Software Packages for Regression Models With Missing Variables," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 55, pages 244-254, August.
- Sudipto Banerjee & Gregg A. Johnson, 2006. "Coregionalized Single- and Multiresolution Spatially Varying Growth Curve Modeling with Application to Weed Growth," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 864-876, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:59:y:2010:i:2:p:319-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.