A latent Gaussian model for compositional data with zeros
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jane Fry & Tim Fry & Keith McLaren, 2000.
"Compositional data analysis and zeros in micro data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 953-959.
- Jane M. Fry & Tim R.L. Fry & Keith R. McLaren, 1996. "Compositional Data Analysis and Zeros in Micro Data," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-120, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- David J. Allcroft & Chris A. Glasbey, 2003. "A latent Gaussian Markov random-field model for spatiotemporal rainfall disaggregation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(4), pages 487-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Rodrigues & Ana Lima, 2009. "Analysis of an European union election using principal component analysis," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 895-904, August.
- Tsagris, Michail & Preston, Simon & T.A. Wood, Andrew, 2016. "Improved classi cation for compositional data using the $\alpha$-transformation," MPRA Paper 67657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michail Tsagris & Simon Preston & Andrew T. A. Wood, 2016. "Improved Classification for Compositional Data Using the α-transformation," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 33(2), pages 243-261, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:57:y:2008:i:5:p:505-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.