Discovering the false discovery rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoav Benjamini & Abba M. Krieger & Daniel Yekutieli, 2006. "Adaptive linear step-up procedures that control the false discovery rate," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 491-507, September.
- Abramovich, Felix & Benjamini, Yoav, 1996. "Adaptive thresholding of wavelet coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 351-361, August.
- Yoav Benjamini & Yosef Hochberg, 2000. "On the Adaptive Control of the False Discovery Rate in Multiple Testing With Independent Statistics," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 25(1), pages 60-83, March.
- Perone Pacifico, M. & Genovese, C. & Verdinelli, I. & Wasserman, L., 2007. "Scan clustering: A false discovery approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1441-1469, August.
- Benjamini, Yoav & Heller, Ruth, 2007. "False Discovery Rates for Spatial Signals," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1272-1281, December.
- John D. Storey & Jonathan E. Taylor & David Siegmund, 2004. "Strong control, conservative point estimation and simultaneous conservative consistency of false discovery rates: a unified approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 187-205.
- Christopher R. Genovese & Kathryn Roeder & Larry Wasserman, 2006. "False discovery control with p-value weighting," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 509-524, September.
- Yoav Benjamini & Daniel Yekutieli, 2005. "False Discovery Rate-Adjusted Multiple Confidence Intervals for Selected Parameters," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 71-81, March.
- Nicolai Meinshausen, 2008. "Hierarchical testing of variable importance," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 265-278.
- Christopher Genovese & Larry Wasserman, 2002. "Operating characteristics and extensions of the false discovery rate procedure," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 499-517.
- John D. Storey, 2002. "A direct approach to false discovery rates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 479-498.
- Yekutieli, Daniel, 2008. "Hierarchical False Discovery RateControlling Methodology," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 309-316, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1519-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schofield, Gillian & Biggart, Laura & Ward, Emma & Larsson, Birgit, 2015. "Looked after children and offending: An exploration of risk, resilience and the role of social cognition," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 125-133.
- Francesca Greselin & Salvatore Ingrassia & Antonio Punzo, 2011. "Assessing the pattern of covariance matrices via an augmentation multiple testing procedure," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(2), pages 141-170, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1702-:d:148570 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:72:y:2010:i:4:p:405-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.