Adaptive thresholding of wavelet coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr, 2007. "Bivariate hard thresholding in wavelet function estimation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25219, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joseph Romano & Azeem Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2008.
"Control of the false discovery rate under dependence using the bootstrap and subsampling,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 417-442, November.
- Joseph P. Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2008. "Control of the False Discovery Rate under Dependence using the Bootstrap and Subsampling," IEW - Working Papers 337, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Romano, Joseph P. & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Wolf, Michael, 2008.
"Formalized Data Snooping Based On Generalized Error Rates,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 404-447, April.
- Joseph P & Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2005. "Formalized Data Snooping Based on Generalized Error Rates," IEW - Working Papers 259, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Shu-Chun Chen & Hsieh Fushing & Chii-Ruey Hwang, 2013. "Discovering focal regions of slightly-aggregated sparse signals," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 2295-2308, October.
- Haven, Emmanuel & Liu, Xiaoquan & Shen, Liya, 2012. "De-noising option prices with the wavelet method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 104-112.
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:79:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13571-016-0129-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoav Benjamini, 2010. "Discovering the false discovery rate," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(4), pages 405-416.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:22:y:1996:i:4:p:351-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.