Assessing the pattern of covariance matrices via an augmentation multiple testing procedure
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Crowder, 2008. "Multiple Testing Procedures with Applications to Genomics by Sandrine Dudoit, Mark J. van der Laan," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(2), pages 309-310, 08.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Dudoit Sandrine & Pollard Katherine S., 2004. "Augmentation Procedures for Control of the Generalized Family-Wise Error Rate and Tail Probabilities for the Proportion of False Positives," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Ingrassia, Salvatore & Rocci, Roberto, 2007. "Constrained monotone EM algorithms for finite mixture of multivariate Gaussians," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5339-5351, July.
- Genovese, Christopher R. & Wasserman, Larry, 2006. "Exceedance Control of the False Discovery Proportion," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1408-1417, December.
- Yoav Benjamini, 2010. "Discovering the false discovery rate," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(4), pages 405-416.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:141-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.