Assessing the pattern of covariance matrices via an augmentation multiple testing procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Crowder, 2008. "Multiple Testing Procedures with Applications to Genomics by Sandrine Dudoit, Mark J. van der Laan," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(2), pages 309-310, August.
- Genovese, Christopher R. & Wasserman, Larry, 2006. "Exceedance Control of the False Discovery Proportion," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1408-1417, December.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Dudoit Sandrine & Pollard Katherine S., 2004. "Augmentation Procedures for Control of the Generalized Family-Wise Error Rate and Tail Probabilities for the Proportion of False Positives," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Yoav Benjamini, 2010. "Discovering the false discovery rate," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(4), pages 405-416.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11634-017-0293-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Salvatore Ingrassia & Simona Minotti & Giorgio Vittadini, 2012.
"Local Statistical Modeling via a Cluster-Weighted Approach with Elliptical Distributions,"
Journal of Classification,
Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 29(3), pages 363-401, October.
- Salvatore Ingrassia & Simona Caterina Minotti & Giorgio Vittadini, 2011. "Local Statistical Modeling via Cluster-Weighted Approach with Elliptical Distributions," Working Papers 20111001, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:475-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dariush Najarzadeh & Mojtaba Khazaei & Mojtaba Ganjali, 2015. "Testing for equality of ordered eigenvectors of two multivariate normal populations," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(1), pages 57-72, April.
More about this item
KeywordsHomoscedasticity; Spectral decomposition; Principal component analysis; F–G algorithm; Multiple testing procedures; Augmentation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:141-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.