Exceedance Control of the False Discovery Proportion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsui, Kam-Wah & Tang, Shijie, 2007. "Simultaneous testing of multiple hypotheses using generalized p-values," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(12), pages 1362-1370, July.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:2:p:562-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delattre, S. & Roquain, E., 2011. "On the false discovery proportion convergence under Gaussian equi-correlation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 111-115, January.
- Günther Fink & Margaret McConnell & Sebastian Vollmer, 2014.
"Testing for heterogeneous treatment effects in experimental data: false discovery risks and correction procedures,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 44-57, January.
- Fink, Günther & McConnell, Margaret & Vollmer, Sebastian, 2011. "Testing for Heterogeneous Treatment Effects in Experimental Data: False Discovery Risks and Correction Procedures," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-477, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Francesca Greselin & Salvatore Ingrassia & Antonio Punzo, 2011. "Assessing the pattern of covariance matrices via an augmentation multiple testing procedure," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(2), pages 141-170, June.
- Habiger, Joshua D. & Peña, Edsel A., 2014. "Compound p-value statistics for multiple testing procedures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 153-166.
- Cheng-Te Lee & Deng-Sing Huang, 2017. "Asymmetric Globalization and Specialization," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 17-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Alessio Farcomeni, 2009. "Generalized Augmentation to Control the False Discovery Exceedance in Multiple Testing," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 501-517.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:101:y:2006:p:1408-1417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.