Variance estimation in the analysis of microarray data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devanarayan, Viswanath & Stefanski, Leonard A., 2002. "Empirical simulation extrapolation for measurement error models with replicate measurements," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 219-225, October.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990. "Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 99-135, April-Jun.
- Danh V. Nguyen & A. Bulak Arpat & Naisyin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll, 2002. "DNA Microarray Experiments: Biological and Technological Aspects," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 701-717, December.
- Anastasios A. Tsiatis & Yanyuan Ma, 2004. "Locally efficient semiparametric estimators for functional measurement error models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(4), pages 835-848, December.
- Ma, Yanyuan & Genton, Marc G. & Tsiatis, Anastasios A., 2005. "Locally Efficient Semiparametric Estimators for Generalized Skew-Elliptical Distributions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 980-989, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dazard, Jean-Eudes & Sunil Rao, J., 2012. "Joint adaptive mean–variance regularization and variance stabilization of high dimensional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2317-2333.
- Michela Battauz & Ruggero Bellio, 2011. "Structural Modeling of Measurement Error in Generalized Linear Models with Rasch Measures as Covariates," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 40-56, January.
- Aurore Delaigle & Peter Hall, 2016. "Methodology for non-parametric deconvolution when the error distribution is unknown," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 231-252, January.
- Yun Fang & Li-Xing Zhu, 2012. "Asymptotics of SIMEX-based variance estimation," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 329-345, April.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:194-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:1601-1618 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9556-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:71:y:2009:i:2:p:425-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.