Joint adaptive mean–variance regularization and variance stabilization of high dimensional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tong, Tiejun & Wang, Yuedong, 2007. "Optimal Shrinkage Estimation of Variances With Applications to Microarray Data Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 113-122, March.
- Ishwaran H. & Rao J.S., 2003. "Detecting Differentially Expressed Genes in Microarrays Using Bayesian Model Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 438-455, January.
- John D. Storey, 2007. "The optimal discovery procedure: a new approach to simultaneous significance testing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(3), pages 347-368.
- Robert Tibshirani & Guenther Walther & Trevor Hastie, 2001. "Estimating the number of clusters in a data set via the gap statistic," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 411-423.
- Smyth Gordon K, 2004. "Linear Models and Empirical Bayes Methods for Assessing Differential Expression in Microarray Experiments," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Youngchao Ge & Sandrine Dudoit & Terence Speed, 2003. "Resampling-based multiple testing for microarray data analysis," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 12(1), pages 1-77, June.
- Yuedong Wang & Yanyuan Ma & Raymond J. Carroll, 2009. "Variance estimation in the analysis of microarray data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 425-445.
- Jianqing Fan & Jinchi Lv, 2008. "Sure independence screening for ultrahigh dimensional feature space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(5), pages 849-911.
- John D. Storey & Jonathan E. Taylor & David Siegmund, 2004. "Strong control, conservative point estimation and simultaneous conservative consistency of false discovery rates: a unified approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 187-205.
- Efron B. & Tibshirani R. & Storey J.D. & Tusher V., 2001. "Empirical Bayes Analysis of a Microarray Experiment," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1151-1160, December.
- Christopher Genovese & Larry Wasserman, 2002. "Operating characteristics and extensions of the false discovery rate procedure," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 499-517.
- Ishwaran, Hemant & Rao, J. Sunil, 2005. "Spike and Slab Gene Selection for Multigroup Microarray Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 764-780, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBioinformatics; Inadmissibility; Regularization; Shrinkage estimators; Normalization; Variance stabilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:7:p:2317-2333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.