Simultaneous control of false positives and false negatives in multiple hypotheses testing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Youngchao Ge & Sandrine Dudoit & Terence Speed, 2003. "Resampling-based multiple testing for microarray data analysis," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 12(1), pages 1-77, June.
- Cohen, Arthur & Sackrowitz, Harold B., 2007. "More on the inadmissibility of step-up," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 481-492, March.
- Hall, Peter & Park, Byeong U., 2004. "Bandwidth choice for local polynomial estimation of smooth boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 240-261, November.
- Christopher Genovese & Larry Wasserman, 2002. "Operating characteristics and extensions of the false discovery rate procedure," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 499-517.
- John D. Storey, 2002. "A direct approach to false discovery rates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 479-498.
More about this item
KeywordsFalse positives False negatives Step-up procedure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:3:p:437-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .