More on the inadmissibility of step-up
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ishwaran H. & Rao J.S., 2003. "Detecting Differentially Expressed Genes in Microarrays Using Bayesian Model Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 438-455, January.
- Peter Muller & Giovanni Parmigiani & Christian Robert & Judith Rousseau, 2004. "Optimal Sample Size for Multiple Testing: The Case of Gene Expression Microarrays," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 990-1001, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youngjo Lee & Jan F. Bjørnstad, 2013. "Extended likelihood approach to large-scale multiple testing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(3), pages 553-575, June.
- Ebrahimi, Nader, 2008. "Simultaneous control of false positives and false negatives in multiple hypotheses testing," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 437-450, March.
- Gordon, Alexander Y., 2014. "Smoothing of stepwise multiple testing procedures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 149-157.
- Michele Guindani & Peter Müller & Song Zhang, 2009. "A Bayesian discovery procedure," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(5), pages 905-925.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple testing procedures False discovery rate (FDR) False acceptance rate Classification risk Vector risk Finite action problem Schur convexity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:3:p:481-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .