A semi-parametric approach for mixture models: Application to local false discovery rate estimation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allison, David B. & Gadbury, Gary L. & Heo, Moonseong & Fernandez, Jose R. & Lee, Cheol-Koo & Prolla, Tomas A. & Weindruch, Richard, 2002. "A mixture model approach for the analysis of microarray gene expression data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Marco Di Marzio, 2004. "Boosting kernel density estimates: A bias reduction technique?," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 226-233, March.
- Smyth Gordon K, 2004. "Linear Models and Empirical Bayes Methods for Assessing Differential Expression in Microarray Experiments," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Priebe, Carey E. & Marchette, David J., 2000. "Alternating kernel and mixture density estimates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 43-65, November.
- Efron B. & Tibshirani R. & Storey J.D. & Tusher V., 2001. "Empirical Bayes Analysis of a Microarray Experiment," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1151-1160, December.
- John D. Storey & Jonathan E. Taylor & David Siegmund, 2004. "Strong control, conservative point estimation and simultaneous conservative consistency of false discovery rates: a unified approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 187-205.
- Paul Delmar & Stéphane Robin & Diana Tronik-Le Roux & Jean Jacques Daudin, 2005. "Mixture model on the variance for the differential analysis of gene expression data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(1), pages 31-50.
- Efron, Bradley, 2004. "Large-Scale Simultaneous Hypothesis Testing: The Choice of a Null Hypothesis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 96-104, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:12:p:5483-5493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.