A semi-parametric approach for mixture models: Application to local false discovery rate estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allison, David B. & Gadbury, Gary L. & Heo, Moonseong & Fernandez, Jose R. & Lee, Cheol-Koo & Prolla, Tomas A. & Weindruch, Richard, 2002. "A mixture model approach for the analysis of microarray gene expression data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Smyth Gordon K, 2004. "Linear Models and Empirical Bayes Methods for Assessing Differential Expression in Microarray Experiments," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Marco Di Marzio, 2004. "Boosting kernel density estimates: A bias reduction technique?," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 226-233, March.
- Efron, Bradley, 2004. "Large-Scale Simultaneous Hypothesis Testing: The Choice of a Null Hypothesis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 96-104, January.
- Paul Delmar & Stéphane Robin & Diana Tronik-Le Roux & Jean Jacques Daudin, 2005. "Mixture model on the variance for the differential analysis of gene expression data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(1), pages 31-50.
- John D. Storey & Jonathan E. Taylor & David Siegmund, 2004. "Strong control, conservative point estimation and simultaneous conservative consistency of false discovery rates: a unified approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 187-205.
- Efron B. & Tibshirani R. & Storey J.D. & Tusher V., 2001. "Empirical Bayes Analysis of a Microarray Experiment," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1151-1160, December.
- Priebe, Carey E. & Marchette, David J., 2000. "Alternating kernel and mixture density estimates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 43-65, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volant, Stevenn & Martin Magniette, Marie-Laure & Robin, Stéphane, 2012. "Variational Bayes approach for model aggregation in unsupervised classification with Markovian dependency," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2375-2387.
- Allison, David B. & Visscher, Peter M. & Rosa, Guilherme J.M. & Amos, Christopher I., 2009. "Statistical genetics & statistical genomics: Where biology, epistemology, statistics, and computation collide," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1531-1534, March.
- Rostyslav Maiboroda & Olena Sugakova, 2012. "Nonparametric density estimation for symmetric distributions by contaminated data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 109-126, January.
- Friguet, Chloé & Causeur, David, 2011. "Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses in high-dimensional data under dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2665-2676, September.
- Marot Guillemette & Mayer Claus-Dieter, 2009. "Sequential Analysis for Microarray Data Based on Sensitivity and Meta-Analysis," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Jaspers, Stijn & Aerts, Marc & Verbeke, Geert & Beloeil, Pierre-Alexandre, 2014. "A new semi-parametric mixture model for interval censored data, with applications in the field of antimicrobial resistance," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 30-42.
- Park, DoHwan & Park, Junyong & Zhong, Xiaosong & Sadelain, Michel, 2011. "Estimation of empirical null using a mixture of normals and its use in local false discovery rate," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2421-2432, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:12:p:5483-5493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.