Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses in high-dimensional data under dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mette Langaas & Bo Henry Lindqvist & Egil Ferkingstad, 2005. "Estimating the proportion of true null hypotheses, with application to DNA microarray data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(4), pages 555-572.
- Nguyen, Danh V., 2004. "On estimating the proportion of true null hypotheses for false discovery rate controlling procedures in exploratory DNA microarray studies," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 611-637, October.
- Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1982. "EM algorithms for ML factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 69-76, March.
- Robin, Stephane & Bar-Hen, Avner & Daudin, Jean-Jacques & Pierre, Laurent, 2007. "A semi-parametric approach for mixture models: Application to local false discovery rate estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5483-5493, August.
- Friguet, ChloÃ© & Kloareg, Maela & Causeur, David, 2009. "A Factor Model Approach to Multiple Testing Under Dependence," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1406-1415.
- Efron B. & Tibshirani R. & Storey J.D. & Tusher V., 2001. "Empirical Bayes Analysis of a Microarray Experiment," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1151-1160, December.
- John D. Storey, 2002. "A direct approach to false discovery rates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 479-498.
- Efron, Bradley, 2007. "Correlation and Large-Scale Simultaneous Significance Testing," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 93-103, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Gandy & Georg Hahn, 2016. "A Framework for Monte Carlo based Multiple Testing," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1046-1063, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDependence High dimension Multiple-hypothesis testing Proportion of true null hypotheses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:9:p:2665-2676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .