More Powerful Control of the False Discovery Rate Under Dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alessio Farcomeni, 2006. "More Powerful Control of the False Discovery Rate Under Dependence," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 15(1), pages 43-73, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- John D. Storey & Jonathan E. Taylor & David Siegmund, 2004. "Strong control, conservative point estimation and simultaneous conservative consistency of false discovery rates: a unified approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 187-205.
- Efron B. & Tibshirani R. & Storey J.D. & Tusher V., 2001. "Empirical Bayes Analysis of a Microarray Experiment," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1151-1160, December.
- Edward Ip, 2001. "Testing for local dependency in dichotomous and polytomous item response models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 109-132, March.
- John D. Storey, 2002. "A direct approach to false discovery rates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 479-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farcomeni, Alessio & Pacillo, Simona, 2011. "A conservative estimator for the proportion of false nulls based on Dvoretzky, Kiefer and Wolfowitz inequality," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1867-1870.
- A. Farcomeni & L. Finos, 2013. "FDR Control with Pseudo-Gatekeeping Based on a Possibly Data Driven Order of the Hypotheses," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 606-613, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDependence; False discovery rate; Multiple testing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:15:y:2006:i:1:p:43-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .